Here they are courtesy of Jamie Huffman Photography (March 2011):



October 31, 2011 - Happy Halloween!
These are my favorite pair of Halloween socks cause of the feel and the jack-o-lanterns. I always save them for the actual day of Halloween.

Thursday, November 24, 2011 - Happy Turkey Day!
This is the only pair of Thanksgiving socks I have so I cant wear them until actual Turkey Day. I have two other pair that are fall-themed, but I have never been able to find Thanksgiving socks. It is such the forgotten holiday and is so frustrating to me. So stay on the look-out and send me some if you see any.

The Day after Thanksgiving begins the Christmas Holidays and the assortment of Christmas socks. So enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Friday, November 25, 2011 - These light up with movement. You can barely see the red lights.

Saturday, November 26, 2011 - my newest pair of socks given to me by my wonderful assistant, Jean, this year.

Monday, November 28, 2011 - the next pair in the drawer and also my newest pair given to me by Jean. (I didnt wear socks on Sunday - sorry)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - My other passion, especially at Christmas time is the Peanuts gang and as you will notice I have a lot of Snoopy and Peanuts gang socks. These are chosen because I was wearing my tall boots and wanted socks that fit the boots. Oh yeah - it is also the day I got to meet and hang out with Ms. Katie Couric (@katiecouric) - who rocks my world!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - they were the next in line and I was wearing black pants. I have had them for a while, because I noticed when I put them on the elastic is worn. Haven't decided if they will be discarded, I will see how they are once I do the wash this weekend.

Thursday, December 1, 2011 - how is it already December? Where has the time gone! I am wearing a suit today and these were next in line and happened to match my army green suit.

All caught up. See you tomorrow!
Yours truly,
Brantley/Carlton
No comments:
Post a Comment